Monday 6 May 2013

Me-Made-May 2013 - Week One

Thursday 2nd May
 This is the first outing of my Birdy Skirt this year!  The sunshine has finally hit Swansea, just in time for MMM!  I wore this for a meeting at a pub (not the best idea, we had to shout over the music) and it did make me feel summery.  I sort of forget about this skirt a lot of the time, which I shouldn't really as I like the shape of it and wore it with my striped tee in an effort to make it different from last years May!


Sunday 5th May
I'm feeling the sunshine today so I wore my Spring Daisy Dress which always makes me feel summery.  I am glad I only decided to do 2-3 days as this week has been so packed full of work and Guides that I have only had one evening and Sunday to wear anything other than a uniform.  I am trying to mix up my outfits a little and not wear my makes in the same way as usual to make it more interesting for myself.

I hope you are all having a good MMM so far!

4 comments:

  1. ruralhedonist7 May 2013 at 00:05

    Lovely outfits...and I love the skirt fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both outfits are really cute! I love the pattern on the Birdy skirt, and the daisies on the dress really make it special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorbetsurprise8 May 2013 at 03:37

    Thank you! I love rediscovering the clothing I have already made, MMM is really good for that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorbetsurprise8 May 2013 at 03:38

    Thank you! It is from Ikea a few years ago!

    ReplyDelete