Saturday 12 November 2011

What I am working on right now...

I have really fallen behind on my 12 in 12 challenge and I have a few months backed up now.  I have recently had other things on the go and have not had as much sewing motivation as usual which is a pain.  I just find that I am procrastinating and have even used cleaning to put off sewing which is not like me at all!  I do have a project on the go and here is a peak....
This is a secret Christmas project which I will do a finished post on but I will have to tell the recipient not to read it otherwise it will spoil it.  Hopefully she will listen and not peek heehee but this is also a little teaser for her.

One of the things I  have been doing in the mean time is making some jewellery and displaying it for a parents evening the my friend held where I made a grand total of £37!!  I am really happy with this at the last one I only made about £3 though that was only selling hair clips and this time I have earrings, necklaces and a few purses too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment