Saturday 2 April 2011

Good News!

I won a competition today :)  Hooray!  It was run over on Beebee's Vintage Dress blog http://beebeesvintagedress.blogspot.com/ and I got some really nice patterns.  I know more patterns but can you ever really have enough?

Today I finished my birdy skirt too and will get some pictures tomorrow when the light is better and I can hopefully make it into an outfit.  I also made a Victoria sponge which Is really yummy.  Do you reckon I could win any WI competitions with this?
For Mother's Day I made my mum a card and bracelet as she deserves something nice.  I sent a couple of books too but these were my handmade items.

The flowers were brads from a stationers and I just added the rest.
It's pretty simple as that is how my mum likes her jewelry and she should be able to wear it to work without it stopping her from typing as chunky ones sometimes do.

No comments:

Post a Comment